This is one of my sister’s favorite meals — something that could be done in 30 minutes or even less. 🙂 And since life in LA always seem to be in the fast lane, cooking home-cooked delicious meals in a blink of the eye are a necessity. So this is one of the simple yet yummy recipes I emailed her. 🙂
1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 cloves crushed garlic
2 bell peppers, cut in half then slice atleast half inch thick
salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinade beef in soy sauce and ground black pepper for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour
2. Heat cooking oil. Fry the marinated beef (without the marinade) until color turns brown. Set aside
3. Put-in the garlic then saute for a few minutes
4. Pour the marinade and bring to a boil.
5. Put in the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed.