2 pcs Tomatoes, chopped
1 Onion, chopped
4 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 inch Ginger, minced
Salt and Pepper
How to cook:
1. Season Tilapia Fish with salt.
2. Fry fish for atleast 4 -5 minutes on each side.
3. Set Aside. Wipe Dry.
4. Mix together tomatoes, onion, garlic and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into two.
5. Place Tilapia on Foil.
6. Spread 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise on Tilapia.
7. Top with tomato mixture.
8. Turn Fish over and repeat procedure.
9. Cover with aluminum foil. Making sure no holes are made.
10. Fry fish (with aluminum foil) again for atleast 3-5 minutes on each side, allowing trapped steam to continually cook fish.
11. Serve and Enjoy!